Our Selection Process
Our staff meets regularly to review e-mail applications from organizations located and operating in the United States. All e-mailed applications must provide all the requested information listed below. If a question is not applicable then please respond with an N/A. Board Rescue favors organizations/programs that are run at no cost to children and clearly can or will demonstrate that equipment received will produce positive ongoing results within their community.
If your organization, located and operating in the United States would like to be considered for a Board Rescue donation, please send us an e-mail with the following information:
- Company/Organization Name
- Contact Name
- Immediate supervisor name, title, email, and telephone
Also, please include information about the program:
- Overview/Summary of the Program you plan on running or are currently running?
- Tell us about the community that will be served?
- What benefits does your program provide to the community?
- Who will run or runs the program? What are their qualifications?
- What are the days & hours of operation?
- Will the equipment be loaned out with supervision?
- Is there a secure place to store equipment?
- What equipment are your requesting?
- Please provide any other information that you believe will help us when reviewing your request.
Email all of this to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the most senior person of your organization. In the Subject line of your e-mail please list the name of your organization and the city and state your located in. Example: ABC Youth Org, San Francisco, CA.
Thank you! We will acknowledge receipt of your application within a week, and may request further information from you. Please note that we would like to respond favorably to all requests however the needs are far greater than our allocated resources. Therefore it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Do you give equipment to individuals?
Sorry, but we only work with organizations. Check your local area for programs that may offer equipment directly to individuals.