Application Process & Requirements
Our staff meets regularly to review email applications from qualified organizations working with at-risk and/or underprivileged children or organizations working with special-needs children.
All applicant organizations must be located and operating in the United States. Your organization must also sign a Release Waiver/Offer Letter document (should one be presented to your organization) absolving Board Rescue from any and all liability claims resulting from use of the equipment donated. We favor organizations/programs that are run at no cost to children and clearly can or will demonstrate that equipment received will produce positive ongoing results within their community.
How to Apply
Send us an email with the complete answers to all the questions in the Required Information section. In addition, please provide any other information that you believe will help us when reviewing your request. Please provide detailed answers to the questions listed. Remember, we get more applications then we have equipment to donate so make sure your application is complete. If a question is not applicable then please respond with an N/A. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Email information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copy the most senior person of your organization.
- In the Subject line of your e-mail please list the name of your organization and the city and state your located in, for example “ABC Youth Org, San Francisco, CA.”
- Add our address (email@example.com) to your Contact List so that when we reply to your request it won’t end up in your junk folder.
When will I hear back?
We will acknowledge receipt of your application within a week, and may request further information from you. Please note that while we would like to support all requests, the needs are far greater than our allocated resources, and it is not possible for us to accommodate all requests.
Copy and paste the following into an email. All information and questions are required.
- Company/Organization Name
- Contact Name
- Immediate supervisor name, title, email, and telephone
- Overview of the program you plan on running or are currently running
- Overview of the community that will be served
- What benefits does your program provide to the community?
- Who runs/will run the program? What are their qualifications?
- What are the days & hours of operation?
- Will the equipment be loaned out with supervision?
- Is there a secure place to store equipment?
- What equipment are you requesting?
- Has your organization previously applied for a grant/donation from Board Rescue? If yes, please provide the details.
- Has your organization previously received a grant/donation from Board Rescue? If yes, please provide the details.
- How did you hear about Board Rescue?
Do you give equipment to individuals?
Sorry, but we only work with organizations. Check your local area for programs that may offer equipment directly to individuals.
Will Board Rescue donate to our organizationss’s raffle or Auction?
The short answer is no.
Will Board Rescue donate equipment we can give out as awards to students and/or volunteers?
The short answer is no.